Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bootstrap in Bangalore: A must read blog

I come across this interesting and very very practical blog today.Author of this blog Saurabh Chandra, an enterpreneur who has recently bootstrapped his company Neevtech in Bangalore.

I like every single post in this blog. I like the detail in which he explain the process of bootstraping a start-up in stepwise manner.He took great effort to explain every aspect of starting a company in India.I was looking for such eleborate understanding of starting a company in India.I am sure every aspiring enterprenuer will find somthing to learn from his blog.

Thanks to Saurabh Chandra for writing such a useful blog.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with this.....
==========
Top BPO companies

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank u for sharing this new update. Visit here to get upated http://www.kidsfront.com/

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home